Dance Summer School 2019
July 29th @ 9:00 am - August 2nd @ 4:00 pm| £175
Join us on our five day training programme for young people aged 6 – 16 that love to dance. Each day will consist of three technical dance classes and finish with an incredible dance Masterclass session. Participants will have the opportunity to work with a range of highly experienced and qualified teachers and take part in Masterclasses with industry professionals from top Dance companies including Matthew Bourne’s New Adventures with Question and Answer sessions and photograph opportunities.
What will I learn?
Throughout the week you will develop your Dance skills in a combination of technical and performance based sessions.
* Improve solo and group dance performance skills
* Develop skills and confidence in technical dance and dance performance
* Learn how to adapt your skills to a wide range of dance styles from Commercial and Street to Classical styles
* Build strength and Flexibility
* Meet friends that love to dance
Who can take part?
Ages 6 – 17 years
All experience levels welcome
A typical day on the intensive
8.30am: School opens
9.30am: Body conditioning
12.45pm: Lunch break
1.45pm: Masterclass session
Who will be teaching the course?
The course will be led by professional dancer and Arts1 faculty supported a team of top industry professionals.
£175 (Additional siblings £125)